The National Center for Transgender Equality just launched the Transgender On-campus Nondiscrimination Information (TONI) Project. This site is the first-of-its-kind space for students to share college and university policies important to transgender people, and organize for policy change on campus.
At the TONI Project, you can:
- Learn about the kinds of policies that exist at different campuses. Does a school have gender neutral housing? Does the University health care plan include transition-related care? Are there courses that examine transgender issues? There are a lot of things that mark a welcoming community for transgender people. Use this site to find out more about a school.
- Sign up to add your school into the TONI Project, or correct information about a school already in the site. The TONI Project relies on you to be the most accurate site for this information.
- Check in with the Resources section of the website for other information important to transgender students. And when you’re ready to take action, we have resources to help you organize your campus to be a better community for transgender people.
Learn How to Use TONI:
Still wondering about how the TONI Project can change your school? Sign up for one of these webinars below:
- Saturday, September 22, 2012, 2:00 - 2:30 PM EST
- Monday, September 24, 2012, 11:00 - 11:30 AM EST
- Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:00 - 5:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
- Thursday, October 11, 2012, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST